“MP” Series Mechanical Dock Levelers
The “MP” Series design allows finger tip release pull chain activation with smooth reliable operation via a cam and roller counterbalance to assure smooth dependable walk down to trailer bed with below dock capability included. The hold down design floats with air ride trailers and the full width rear compression hinge is designed for superior strength. Designed to meet your budget plus offer years of trouble free service. The sub frame design allows easy clean out and servicing – a Hallmark of all McGuire levelers. The “MP” is made with safety, trouble free service and your budget in mind. They are also most often mounted in a pre-formed pit at the dock commonly used to reduce the grade between the dock floor and the trailer bed. Various sizes and capacities allow for a large amount of flexibility. The “MP” mechanical levelers have built in safety features and are easy to maintain. They come in 6’, 6’6” & 7’ standard widths and 6’, 8’ & 10’ standard lengths. Standard capacities are 25K, 30K, 35K, 40K, 45K and 55K CIR (Comparative Industry Rating).
- Simple operation with a cam and roller counterbalance system that assures smooth dependable walk down.
- Unique hold-down assembly for full float and automatic release capability with air ride trailers
- Easy pull-chain activation with finger tip release
- Positive lip extension with yieldable lip
- Below dock end load capability
- Full width rear hinge mounted in compression with structural channel support
- Low maintenance design
- Integral maintenance strut is lockout/tagout compliant with lip support strut that also allows convenient servicing of the lip
- Standard operable range of 12” above dock level and 12” below dock level